8.23.2019

August 22, 2019

White Dog and Steve seriously took the nurse's command of "no salt!" while I battle the leg water retention problems. There is something about being restricted that makes at least this momma suddenly crave salty french fries, cheese, and a deli ham sandwich...things not in my normal day-to-day  diet. 

"Don't worry," White Dog told me. "Dad and I have a lunch you love and not even think about salt. And a kitchen team who have your best health in mind."
The baked rosemary potato chips and leftover lemon chicken slices were tasty. The cherry tomatoes juicy. And the mercy treat of a tiny mini sized coconut macaroon like a life preserver to a drowning woman.

The food was nutritious and so lovingly created just for me. I am blessed to have such a caring family. I tell myself it is only the power of reverse suggestion and that I don't really "need" a Chicago-style hot dog with the works; but sometimes the logical brain just does NOT understand. 

No comments: