9.20.2019

September 20, 2019

White Dog shook her head. "I just do not understand people who mix up Pearl and Opal. They do not look at all alike. It would be like someone confusing ME with Bella."
"Believe it or not, Little White Dog of My Heart, how MANY make the mistake with our Gem Girls is my surprise. And yes, believe it or not, some cannot seem to tell ANY of the White Dogs apart!" She looked wide eyed, shocked. 

"But do not feel bad. Zsofia and Bailey have the same problem."
"pffftt!" WD replied, "some humans need glasses or maybe training in recognizing details." 
 "The White Dog Army is like one of those crime scene games where you have to describe the crime you witness; the descriptions are wildly different even between people on same team."

Zso joined us. "We each need to have a schtick that helps others remember...like Roman and his muzzle." "I am not sure I want to be identified as the White Dog with pierced ears, or worse" Pearl said. "I am ok with people getting to know us well enough that our personalities identify us."


No comments: