11.20.2019

November 19, 2019

White Dog and I were discussing the White Dog Army. She and I were thinking about the Christmas card design and wandered from that to sort of taking a historical look at the WDA. Counting our current pack, there have been 22 members in the White Dog Army.

Each new member has brought unique strengths and challenges to our family. And their interactions are as varied. Some are gregarious and outgoing; others have been sort of loners who enjoy the edges of team-ness and who happily find space to carve out as their own.

White Dog and I have both observed that our current group is the most pack-like Army we have ever had. All seem to truly enjoy being together. They share well. And they seem to miss the camaraderie if they are separated out. Even Roman cries if he is not in the same room as the majority of the pack.

Sometimes having such a tight group feels a bit claustrophobic and I worry as I regain my mobility. But the option of a non-interactive Army somehow seems less magical...and the members are generally very well-mannered and respect the command "walk with me" (even though Steve laughs that I look like a momma duck with her ducklings). 


2 comments:

Helen Wesley said...

I've been seeing posts and testimonies about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself.
It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr George changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr George via email: georgebrodericktechnologies@gmail.com and contact number/Whatsapp: +1 210-460-7419.... see you on the brighter side of life

Gary said...


I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)