11.16.2020

November 16, 2020

"White Dog," I asked later as she was heading out to the yard. "How come you and dad had a White Dog Army party in the office for lunch and did not invite me? I felt left out."

"Oh momma, it was exactly the opposite, We know you have that awful sinus infection and that the ear ache pain is making you edgy so we thought you would appreciate not having anyone demanding bites of your soup or your salty chips. We all just want the antibiotics to work quickly so you don't keep trying to press your ear against our furs or dad's chest."

"Thank you for your consideration. I think I will lie down on the pillow and press my ear against it."




1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that sure was sweet of White Dog to be so considerate of Mom Sue. Mom Sue, we hope you feel better soon.