11.25.2020

Novmber 25, 2020

 White Dog came to me right before dinner. "I know we are having a non-traditional Thanksgiving meal," she said, "but PLEASE, if I help you, can we make my favorite pumpkin custard? I've already checked with dad and we have everything needed. PLEASE? We could do it now and they could bake while we eat dinner."

If you could not tell from the magical appearance of bowls and spices and muffin cups, Bella's pronghorn leaping all over the living shouting "YES! YES! YES!" would have told you the outcome even before the house began to smell of cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and allspice.

Now where to keep them safe from "sampling" before tomorrow's meal.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray for that pumpkin custard! Non-traditional is nice, but some traditions are great (and delicious) to hold on to. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet WDA. We're so thankful for you! XO