1.22.2021

January 22, 2021

White Dog warned the WDA as Pumpkin pulled into the drive. "Now don't overwhelm Bella, she will still be groggy from the anesthesia and maybe a little wobbly. Dr. Julia said our sister lost three teeth but that she was a tough little cookie."


Bella came in and let Steve clear the way for her to walk in and throw herself into my arms. For a long while she just leaned against my chest and breathed steadily. I held her close and applauded how brave she was. Zsofia, Opal and Bailey all wanted to sniff our freshly bathed Tiny Dancer. 

"You are on a soft foods only restriction for tonight," I told her.  "Dad has made you a very special dinner and the others will get jerky treats but you get cream cheese that can lick off of my finger. Sound good?"

 My thought of dainty slurping at my finger met reality when I felt teeth, clean, white ones, on my finger tip. "Whoa, Little One, you can gulp...Well, I guess you can!" And the burp proved it had gone down.

"Bella and I would like to continue the arrangement of her sleeping in the office together if you and dad had no objection. It was nice to be together."


1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad Bella is home, and everything went well with her dental work.