11.02.2017

November 2, 2017

White Dog sneezed six times and then coughed. "Momma, I am not feeling very well this morning," she told me. Steve confirmed that she had barely touched her breakfast.

"Little White Dog of My Heart, you must be coming down with a bug," I softly said as I smoothed her furs. "Today, I want you to take it easy. You need to drink lots of water but eat only if you want to. And I will talk to YoYoMa and Zsofia about keeping an eye on the White Dog Army."
Later, when I went to the office to work, White Dog followed me in and curled up next to my chair. I reached down and gently rubbed her side, "Sleep Sweet Girl. I will watch over you." Bella moved to her side in case SHE could help.
I called Dr. Julia's office just to have a plan. Zso has a wellness exam next Tuesday and we were able to hinge an exam for WD onto it if needed.

White Dog did sleep LOTS and seems to be coughing less although her eyes still look goopy. And she DID eat most of her dinner (perhaps enticed by the extra chicken pieces Steve added to the bowl).

3 comments:

Random Felines said...

poor WD - tell her our kittens have goopy eyes in sympathy. hope she feels better soon

Brian's Home Blog said...

We sure do hope you feel all better super soon.

Sue Lunsford said...

Oh, White Dog, I hope you feel better soon! Stay warm and snuggle lots. Sending Eskie hugs and blowing kisses your way!