4.23.2018

April 23, 2018

White Dog rested her head against my leg and let out a long sigh. She had just returned after going into the living room to make a behavior correction and was frustrated.

"I don't know why Zsofia chased Pearl out of the room," she said, "and really I don't care why. Zso was not playing, she was being bratty. You could tell by her tone. I told her this was her only warning and if I heard that attitude again, she would be in timeout next to you on the leash."

"It is not a full moon," I told her, "but Roman got put in his crate after dinner for the same kind of thing. He walked by Nilla and growled at her. No reason that I could figure; she certainly did nothing to provoke. And he KNOWS there is a zero tolerance policy in place for meanness from him."

White Dog looked down the hallway and then went over and whispered in Bailey's ear.

"OK White Dog Army, everyone gather round. We are going to try to find our inner peace with a little yoga session led by Bai. Let's recenter, and recharge our positive energy. White Dogs, breathe in, breathe out. ready?"



2 comments:

Andrew said...

It seems that Roman was in a bad mood for going in the crate :) lol

Random Felines said...

Good advice....stop and recenter (or nap....we think that works too)