7.14.2021

July 13, 2021

White Dog reminded Steve that Dr. Julia "said I could have anything that I would eat at mealtime." It was her response to Steve questioning whether duck sausage might be too much for Our Girl. "Of course, I do not want the creamy apple and shallot sauce; the grilled sausage will be fine just plain and cutup so it fits in my mouth." 

"How about a deal, Little White Dog of My Heart?" I asked her. "You eat all of your baby food and ensure concoction and then you can share up to a half of sausage. And if you taste it and don't want more, that is fine as well." White Dog pushed a bit trying to negotiate less of her regular meal and more of the duck but agreed when it became clear I would not barter further; she also wanted to finalize the deal before her sisters tried to cut in on the offer.

And did I mention that everypup, including White Dog got to share spoonsful of vanilla ice cream with peanute butter for dessert?


2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

All in all, we think that sounds like a fair negotiation.

TimberLove said...

Love an wooos little friend,

Nuk