7.19.2021

July 18, 2021

White Dog has days where she rallies and makes us all smile our encouragement and celebrate our senior leader's surge of energy.  

Today was one of those days. She smelled the lamb shanks slow cooking in the kitchen and walked to the bedroom door to ask Steve, "What time is dinner, dad?"

Then, our often picky gourmet enthusiastically ate her baby food meal and half a lamb shank. She took a pass on the orange sherbet/vanilla ice cream after only two bites of the dessert.  "I think I am full, dad. It was wonderfully good but..."
It suddenly got crowded in in bedroom where I was working on the computer. Roman, Zsofia, Bailey, and Opal all came in and settled around me. I started to comment on the post-dinner interest in my emailing but Zsofia leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Hush, momma. White Dog and dad are both enjoying an after dinner  digestive nap in the living room. Let's not disturb them."


 

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You go girl, you made us smile too!

meowmeowmans said...

So sweet. Hey, we're smiling here, too! :)