7.21.2021

Juy 21, 2021

White Dog turned her back to distance herself from the embarrassing scene. 

My doctor came by today after the visiting home nurse reported that my oxygen saturation was a bit low. She bounced right in greeting the White Dog Army as she walked to the bedroom; even Roman stepped up for a respectful "hello." As usual, Bai and Zso thought she had stopped by to see THEM and to tell them about her dogs.

As a precaution, the doctor had ordered a chest Xray and the technician arrived just as she was finishing up her exam. "I will move out to the front room," she said "to finish up my inputting. That way I can call out any other questions I think of but the equipment for the Xray can be set up." She was replaced by a nice man in a lead apron...and the doctor's fanclub left with her.

The tech was still unfolding his amazing portable machine when Zsofia brought in a baggie and dropped it at my feet. Clearly, she wanted help opening the ziplock; it appeared to hold a smattering of oats. "Steve, I do not know where she got it but Miss Z has a bag of something I do not think is hers," I called. "Could you come get it and herd her out of the Xray path? No need to create a glow-in-the-dark White Dog."

Steve picked up the bag. "Where did you get this," he asked her as they both went back into the living room. My doctor was just sliding her laptop into her huge carryall. She looked up and saw the baggie Steve carried. She laughed. "Looks like SOME doggie was rummaging through the doctor's kit bag."

"That looks like the remainder of my granola mix. Usually mornings are too busy for breakfast and I grab it to munch in the car between patients." She looked around at the White Dog Army. "Maybe next time I will need to bring extra to share."

Steve looked at Zsofia. "You know better than to put your nose into people's bags and help yourself. Now apologize to the doctor."



1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Zso, that was a bit naughty of you. But cute. :)

We hope the chest X-ray went okay, Mom Sue!