8.01.2021

July 31, 2021

White Dog smiled. "She has him wrapped around her little dewclaw, doesn't she?"

The "she" referred to was Zsofia and the "he" was Steve, her dad. "You know dad might be insulted if he knew it was that obvious," I told White Dog. "He, of course, loves you allwith all of his heart..." White Dog cut me off, "I know and I am not jealous. Zso was a gift to him from his students, of course there is a special bond; like you and me. I hugged The Little White Dog of My Heart.

The entire conversation began as Zsofia went out to the deck with Steve to "defloof," she is blowing coat like crazy. Next, we hear her singing and negotiating for treats to be given for allowing Steve to brush her out. "This is a health issue, not a fun-and-games thing for treats," was his first reply...

...followed several minutes later with "OK, but only ONE more and don't tell anyone."


No comments: