10.29.2021

October 29, 2021

White Dog's tail thumped as Steve pushed back his desk chair and turned to her. "It looks like an amazing day from what I can see through the window behind my monitors. My work review said I should enjoy more down time; that I have it but don't use it. So, what do you say, let's take the afternoon off!"

White Dog called together the Army and they all joined Steve in the yard to play in the leaves that are just beginning to fall. Zsofia chased Roman and Opal ran after the tennis ball. Bailey stood on the sidelines a bit before charging down into the frolic. 

Steve composed White Dog for a photo. "It is like you are floating on a raft in a sea of leaves," WD stretched. "The sun feels so warm, I could nap out here."

As they played and laughed the shadows got longer; "if we are going to go for an afternoon stroll, Zso and Bai, we had better get to it. Before too many more days it will be nightfall now."

"But it isn't yet," Bailey said as she hustled everypup into the house. "Opal you keep watch and Roman have the treats ready when we get back all this fresh air has made me hungry!" White Dog surveyed things from my arms and plotted a change in dinner plans.



1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

All in all, that looks and sounds like a wonderful time outside. Glad you all got to enjoy. :)