10.07.2021

October 6, 2021

White Dog sent Steve in to refill my water glass with the reminder to "stay extra hydrated." Opal came charging in to tell me Nurse Lydnzy had arrived and that I should put on my mask. Roman's greeting from the kitchen created a "hello" detour which gave Zsofia and Bailey time to get into supeervisory positions next to me on the bed.

I rolled up my sleeve. It was blood draw day! Lyndzy opened up her bag and drew out all the paraphanalia she wold need. She is very skilled and her extraction is painless but still, like her momma, Zso closes her eyes while the blood is drawn. 

"There, all done," Lyndzy said and sat down to record the lab orders and switch gears to do her usual check up visit. "Wait, shouldn't we all have a round of treats to celebrate how smoothly it went?" Bai wanted to know.


No comments: