1.28.2022

January 28, 2022


"Why are you crying, Bailey?" "I don't feel good, momma."

"Come over and see me...or go see dad...not up on the couch...don't gack...RUN! outside; don't stand there...too late."

"Sure, NOW you head out. Opal, leave it! Zso, go check on Bailey. You are going to need more paper towels than that, Steve. Diva, dad does not need your help. Roman, be glad you are still in the crate."

The Sibe Sisters were out on the deck for a long time before Steve went out to check. He came back in holding something. "No spewage on the deck. But, I am pretty sure we know WHAT caused the upset; Dr. Julia calls it a dietary indiscretion. I call it eating my pound of plant-based butter."

I could not resist. "TOLD you that stuff was the devil's work. The real test will be who shows up for bites of coconut ice cream."



1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, poor Bailey. Yes, we would imagine that would cause your tummy to protest. :(