11.10.2022

November 10, 2022

Diva and Lilly both started to ask me a question at the same time. Lilly let Diva go first. "Dad, I really like getting up when the sun comes up because we get to have breakfast so much earlier. It's a quiet time in the neighborhood before they collect the trash at the hotel or the helicopters start buzzing around. Why didn't we do this before?" Well, Diva, I said, momma and I liked to spend as much time together as we could and, actually,  momma was kind of a night owl, so we stayed up too late to get up early.

Lilly interrupted us by asking, "I want to know why we didn't take afternoon naps before." Well, Lilly, don't expect afternoon naps to continue when I return to work, but they are really nice, aren't they?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest. Be together. And thank you for sharing.

Becky Wells said...

Much love for you all. Becky

Zoolatry said...

... a nap together is best, but one can enjoy it alone ...

TimberLove said...

Hawwooo! We enjoy early breakfast here too! Play bows,

Nuk