1.21.2021

January 20, 2021

White Dog shook her head at Bailey. "Sorry Sister, you miss the call you go to the end of the line." Bailey stomped around and pouted and then huffed in to sit next to me.

She tried to gain my sympathy. "Dad and Bella left for walks without me! And they took Zsofia instead!"

"But Bailey, dad called and called and called you. You knew it was time for walks and you darted out to the back and then would not come in. Meantime poor Bella was all harnessed and ready to go." But dad should have played the 'Beg Me' game!" "Sweet Girl, it is late and others are waiting for their walks. Maybe next time you will show up on time for your walk; you are first and if you delay everypup must wait."

"Well, I am mad at Zso and Dad!" she wooed. "OK, I understand. Does that mean you want to skip your walk? I can tell dad when they get back," I said stroking her ears.

"NO! I want to walk! I am going to go sit by the door so I am not forgotten AGAIN!" 

"You know that is not what happened," I said to her back as she left the room.



1 comment:

TimberLove said...

Daddy and Nuk did this to me once, I was mad and barked. Barked a LOT!!!

Timber