10.26.2021

October 25, 2021

"White Dog put Zsofia and myself in charge of your Welcome to a Real Phone Lesson of the day," Opal announced as she ad her sister took position. "White Dog says if we don't keep you engaged in using the phone and exploring its features that you will just leave it plugged in at its cradle and never ever touch it. So each day, the White Dog Army will help you develop skills by reminding you of how it works and being your models to take photos."

"First," Zso told me, "pick up your phone and swipe to activate it. Push the messages button that shows the little number one. See the message that comes up? If you want to get rid of it, you hit delete on the upper right of the screen"

I fumbled around and got all kinds of different displays before smehow managing to delete the message. Opal pressed up against me. "Let's just take some photos, momma. Practice on me."

After six or seven rejects and Opal's patient encouragement, I finally managed to take a couple of clear photos AND get them saved.

"We will end on a challenge," my Sparkling Girl coached. "Remember about the pichy spread move? Let's try just one shot of Zsofia's owl feet. That is all we will do; if it works, great...if not, we will try again tomorrow."

Both my girls covered me in kisses as we looked at the image I created. "Once you get comfortable," Zso told me, "maybe you can learn how to upload those to your files or the blog and we won't have to ask Dad." "Let's not overload momma," Opal advised. "It is not easy for a self-proclaimed Luddite."


2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Yay for your mom! We bet with your execclent tutorials, she will become a pro in no time. :)

TimberLove said...

Hawwooo! good helpers bol!

Nuk