1.20.2022

January 20, 2022

"I was just minding my business being a good boy when the Little Squeaker gets a gleam in her eye. Oh-oh, I think to myself, this cannot be good. And I was right because she started trying to push my buttons.

"First, she comes under dad's legs to try to take away the attention he was giving me. I growled a little warning and she acted all 'I was doing nothing and that ferocious beast nearly killed me' and dad was starting to yell at me but momma stepped in."

"Diva, do NOT be an be instigator. Leave Roman alone and share dad's attentions," she said.

"Then I went over to rest on the other side of the coffee table and Miss D (for Demon) HAD to come and stretch her short little legs right by me. So I decided to go into the kitchen. Yep, she actually RAN to get there first. She never goes in the kitchen but there she was, right in the middle of the room crying for Dad like she had fallen into a well or something that kept her from just walking out.

"He made us BOTH get out of the kitchen and closed the gate so my littlest sister decided she just HAD to lie in the spot I always do; she even stuck her tongue out! Momma, told me to go up on the couch and warned Diva she was getting VERY close to going in time out."

"I went over to sit next to momma and give her kisses. She said she was proud that I used my head and my heart and kept calm. She told me I was a VERY good boy; she did not call Diva a good girl."


5 comments:

KUBET said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TimberLove said...

Hawwwooo! Play bows,

Nuk

24 Paws of Love said...

What a good boy Roman! So proud of you! Looks like the Diva has a lot to learn still. :)

meowmeowmans said...

You re a good boy, indeed, Roman! Diva has a lot to learn, and we love that you are being patient and understanding.

click link said...

Shih Tzu haircuts wow so cute dog.. thanks for share